Lloyd has experience of offering consultancy services that draws upon experience of working at a strategic and operational level of organisational development, third sector service delivery, development of education courses & contract management. This experience enables Lloyd to understand the challenges of managing people, processes and performance; which are essential for delivering improvements at all levels of an organisation.
Positive outcomes are a result of in-depth knowledge of service development and include a large national provider being successful in securing a substantial contract in providing treatment services across a county in the North of England.
Lloyd adopts a collaborative approach to consultancy, working closely with key people towards achieving a specific goal. Lloyd’s style of consultancy ensures active participation and sustainability for clients.
Some examples of consultancy work include:
- Developing a drugs policy for schools
- Drug and alcohol policy and protocol development for businesses
- Curriculum development for secondary schools
- Service user involvement
- Managing a culture change for improved outputs and outcomes
- Research and needs assessments
- Service reviews
- Workforce professional development within a competency framework
- Team development and team building
For full details of the consultancy services that are provided then please contact Lloyd directly by either submitting the below enquiry form or by calling [+852] 6579 3006.